Premium Wine Broker has been chosen to connect Winebuyers with the right wines and producers. We are now looking for partners that have an online wine business.
TRUSTED WINEBROKER: This just in! We have been awarded a 5 star rating in trust from the industry leading independent rating system. We can now confidently say that we are the #1 trusted broker in Barcelona and among the top 5 in Spain!
We know that trust is an absolute necessity and are working hard to be viewed as a serious and dependable partner. Thats why we are very proud of our five star rating from Wine-Searcher – the industry leading rating for wine brokers. Wine-Searcher ratings are based on daily calculations from the information they store in their database.
I want to personally thank every one of our clients that have made this possible for us, that fact that you are happy with our service means the world to us.
Thank you from the bottom om my heart!
The `Merchant Star Rating´ on wine-searcher.com is viewed by many as the industry leading rating for wine brokers.
If you are a Spanish brand owner or winery looking for global distribution, this is your golden opportunity. The European interest for Beverage Trade Network will explode in 2018. Beverage Trade Network is an American platform that helps small and medium sized beverage companies to compete with large consolidated groups.
Espace agro is a food and agrobusiness marketplace with over 200,000 registered members. It’s also one of the most frustrating webpages to navigate. In this post we give you our impression as a bulk wine broker.
The idea with this post is just to give you as a buyer or seller of bulk wine an idea of our experience of Espace agro. A short review if you want. First of all, it’s impossible to miss how badly built the site is. As a business person I see the potential of the service but the build quality is one of the worst I've ever seen. Because there is very little written about this site we decided to give our friends in the bulk business some of our impressions.
Is espace agro legit?
Yes, we believe the site is safe. After having spent €100 for a pack of 100 units we can testify that it is posible to get in contact with buyers and sellers of bulk wine thru espace agro. Premium Wine Broker has successfully used the site to buy Spanish bulk wine and organic olive oil. We will continue to use the site, but its not part of our key channels for finding the right wines for our customers.
Good things with espace agro
- As a market place Espace agro doesn't take commission on sales. They sell “units” to the user that can be exchanged for allowances to message other users in a model resembling LinkedIn InMessage.
- The site does enable you to get in contact with producers that have very low visibility on google and little to no marketing knowledge. This puts buyers in a strong position, achieved prices may be very satisfactory.
- As a broker you can publish exactly what you are looking for and then receive email from sellers of the product. Most of the times the sellers will not respect your exact needs and will just offer a similar product.
Bad things with espace agro
- The site is built in French and many of its functions do not translate well in the english version.
- The users the advertise bulk wine normally give very little technical information about the wine, making the use of espace agro very time consuming.
- The site is impossible to trust, and may give you error messages at any time
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: This request (#616) came in on 26/10 2016. If you are reading this later, please do contact us anyway as the deal might not be closed yet.
If you are selling organic extra virgin coconut oil by bulk we are very interested to get in contact with you. This particular client is looking for a long-term partner with possibility to package the product on premise. The request is from a repeat customer of Premium Wine Broker that always pays on time.
Request: Organic Certified Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Quantity: 4,000 litres per year, with a potencial of 8,000 litres within 2 years
Preferred transportation system: In glass jars or in bulk